Sunrise Breakfast Bowl
Rice, Egg, Avocado, Yogurt, Harissa-- The colors of this bowl are as pretty and colorful as a So Cal sunrise.
The colors of this bowl are as pretty and colorful as a So Cal sunrise. It’s really simple to make, and it’s. Harissa is a Moroccan chile paste. You can find it in specialty food stores; if you can’t find it, use any spicy chile paste or salsa instead.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek-Style yogurt
- ½ cup steamed brown rice, wild rice, or quinoa
- ¼ avocado, thinly sliced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 or 2 fried or poached eggs
- 1 big spoonful Harissa (or any store-bought chile paste)