"I am so happy with the results. I lost a few pounds, but the best part is I feel mentally healthier. I have more energy. I feel less tired. My skin feels great. My tummy seems flatter. My fiance is also taking the challenge and it has had a positive impact on my relationship.”
- BREE, ENCINITAS, cA
The Quick-Start Program Guide, everything you need to make sure you’re set up for success.
Daily live Q & A Sessions.
7-day meal plan for delicious, easy-to-prepare foods, our biggest crowd pleaser!
NEW! Delicious winter recipes from award-winning food journalist and cookbook writer Carolynn Carreño - so good you won’t even believe you can eat this way every day.
Shopping list to get you in and out of the grocery store at ninja-speed.
The latest science and research on sugar, so you can make empowered and educated decisions about what you’ll eat going forward.
Daily emails from Christy, with secret tips for staying motivated and on track.
Our secret hacks for beating sugar cravings
An easy-to-use “daily checklist” to help you stay on track and create new habits.
An invitation to our private Facebook community for round-the-clock guidance and support.
"I LOVED the 7-Day Kick Start! The menu plan and the step-by-step recipes with pictures are so easy to follow! It was actually fun and the food is DELICIOUS!"
- Betty, san diego, CA
If I can do this, you can, too!
Hi, I’m Christy, an Integrative Health Coach, Certified Nutritionist and former sugar junkie. I spent decades battling my weight and food obsessions. Once I figured out that sugar was the root of the problem, I transformed my life, and you can, too. My mission is to coach you to live your healthiest, happiest, diet-free life.
Are you ready?
“My main goals during the 7-Day Kick Start was to stick to the program, eliminate my sugar cravings, shed a few pounds and to follow the meal prep so I would have better food choices. I achieved them all and the food was SO good!"
- TRACY, portland, or
How it works:
1. The program starts with Sunday night dinner. Waking up Monday morning having already started the program the night before sets you up for success.
2. You’ll receive your Program Guide and checklist by email on January 4. You will want to set aside some time to read the Program Guide before the weekend so you’re ready to start the program on Sunday night.
3. You will also receive your meal plan on January 4. You’ll shop for groceries, do food prep and batch cooking over the weekend, setting you up for 7 days of quick and super delicious meals.
4. Each day, you will receive an email from me with tips, info and fun stories to guide you through the week. You will also complete your daily checklist - simply completing these steps each day, will keep you on your path to success.
5. Create your community in our private Facebook group.
6. Join us for daily Q&A on our daily chats on facebook live! The chats are recorded so you can go back and watch them anytime.
From someone that has gone through many weight-loss programs, I can say the meal plan is very well structured and easy to follow and the food is exceptional”
- trish, san diego, cA
Face the Facts
There is a lot of confusion and untruths floating around out there.
- Eating fat is what makes us fat (bunked). 
- Losing weight and keeping it off is simply a matter of "eating less and moving more" (nah-uh). 
- Willpower alone is enough to reach your health, weight and wellness goals (how's that been working for you?). 
- If this advice actually worked, 69% of Americans wouldn't be overweight or obese... 
- And 95% of people who lost weight wouldn't gain it all back (and then some) within 2-5 years. 
Now for the good news
7-Day Kickstart will:
Reset your metabolism so you’re not craving sugar all the time.
Change your palate so real food will taste amazing.
Teach you which sugars are addictive and what to do about it.
“I loved the program and it helped me lose the sense of hopelessness I get when I’m trying to improve my lifestyle and don't know where to start. This program helped me understand why I crave sugar and what to do about it. I’ve told all my friends about it!"
- martha, los angeles, ca
Let’s do this!
What do you have to lose?
Other than weight, bloat, insomnia, bad skin, bad mood…
Starts JANUARY 6, 2019
Registration is now closed.
Here’s my A’s to your most common Q’s:
The content in this program is designed to help people progress towards their goals to reduce or eliminate processed sugars through the adoption of healthy diet and lifestyle habits. It is not tailored to suit people with specific or diagnosed health conditions.
The information and material provided in this program is for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice. It should not be used as a substitute to medical advice or care and should not be used to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness, metabolic disorder, disease, or other health problems.
Participants should always consult a doctor before making any health or dietary changes. No information in this guide should be relied upon to make a medical diagnosis or determine a treatment for a medical condition.SOURCES:
1. Hyman, MD Mark. "Fat Does Not Make You Fat." The Huffington Post. TheHuffingtonPost.com, 26 Nov. 2013. Web. 08 Mar. 2017. 2.Lustig, Robert. "Sweet Revenge: Turning the Tables on Processed Food: .: Movies & TV." 3.Lustig, Robert. "Sweet Revenge: Turning the Tables on Processed Food: .: Movies & TV." 4."An Epidemic of Obesity: U.S. Obesity Trends." The Nutrition Source. N.p., 12 Apr. 2016. Web. 08 Mar. 2017. 5."95 Percent of Dieters Regain Weight Within 1 to 5 Years." RealSelf.com. N.p., 02 July 2009. Web. 08 Mar. 2017.